Saturday 10 September 2011

My 25 Favourite Podcasts

Time for a break on the 100 objects, I realise that ten was hard enough, ten times that amount will take quite a bit more thought.

Photo0106
Me, with my headphones in, as usual.

So time for my favourite podcasts, I love listening to podcasts, an hours worth on the way to work, an hours worth in my lunch break, an hour on the way home, and maybe half hour before I go to sleep... I listen to a lot of hours of podcasts each week!

Over the next few weeks I will list 25 of my favourite podcasts, in no particular order. Hopefully there will be a few ones there that you have not heard of that may be of interest to you, and hopefully you will be able to suggest a few new ones for me too!

Let the podcasts begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment